Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge Guest Policies
- Check-In: 3pm
- Check-Out: 11am
- Guestroom rates are based on double-occupancy. Additional guests are $10.
- All rates subject to a 3% resort tax and 7% bed tax.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed in selected rooms only. Please call the hotel directly for pet room reservations. Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc.) may be accepted at the hotel’s discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. Pets are not allowed in our suites.
- Front Desk is open 24-hours a day.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 6pm, the day before your scheduled arrival. If you fail to show up or cancel after 6pm, you will be charged first night’s room and tax.
- Hotel Ratings: AAA-3 Diamonds.
- Hotel is 100% Smoke Free.
- Pool and Spa Hours: 7:30 am to 10 pm, daily.
- Breakfast Hours: 6:30 am to 9:30 am, weekdays. 6:30 am to 10:00 am, weekends.
- All guest rooms as well as the main lodge offer free high speed wireless Internet.
- Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge is located in Whitefish, Montana, approximately 14 miles North of Kalispell and 12 miles Northwest of the Glacier Park International Airport. We recommend guests rent a vehicle for ease and mobility during their stay.
- Airport & Amtrak courtesy shuttle available 7 am to 11 pm daily. There is ONE available window outside of normal operating hours to catch a shuttle to the airport at 4:15 am. THIS CAN ONLY BE ARRANGED BY CALLING AHEAD AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
- Local shuttle – The SNOW Bus complimentary transport to/from The Whitefish Mountain Resort runs 10 times a day during ski season.
- Free parking (uncovered).